Thursday, August 07, 2008

Rain.

Everytime I see a dark cloud in the sky I get excited. I check the weather on the internet and watch the storm(s) head to our house. It always breaks up before it gets to us. Sometimes one rain cell will break in two and pass each side of our neighborhood. Sometimes there is a big yellow/red cell coming. It misses us by miles. At times we've heard thunder claps and the dark clouds are all around. 10 minutes later the sun is shinning and the humidity rises.

I wonder when it will rain again. Not a 5 minute shower. A deluge of 12-24 hours.

I guess I could wash my car. That usually guarantees a rain storm.

I have a feeling it wouldn't work this month.

1 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

i love that kind of rain too. we had a bit last night - the torrential downpour kind - but it just makes a mess and then goes away. i like the kind that just rains all day - it makes me what to cozy up on the couch and watch a movie!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home