Tuesday, July 29, 2008

you know

Sometimes I really hate my job. I can't/won't quit because it's part-time, I can leave whenever I want and it works great for me. I love my co-workers also.

I just hate that I have been forced to cut my hours back. I get it. The recession is killing everyone. I'm sitting here putting in charges for our vehicles and low and behold the wives of the owners are now charging their gas to the company. I HAVE to cut back, but they add the expenses back up so they don't have to pay for the fuel out of their personal pocket. (don't even let me get started where they purchase their gas...lets just say it .20 cents more than anywhere else)

Co-workers don't get reimbursement checks for 40 days after they've submitted their receipts. The boss gets his $15.31 within 5 days of submission. Meanwhile the other guy is owed over $200.

My boss sends me a nasty post-it claiming my math is wrong. I spend 15 minutes on it and my math is RIGHT. I knew it was. I have to write the math out because he is an idiot. I finally figure where he gets his math. If I used his math I would be off $9.21 not $7.14.

I'm just waiting for next year. David will be in kindergarten, Obama (hopefully) will be President. Maybe things will start moving in the right (left) direction and I can find a full-time position.

I just wish I could take my co-workers with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home