Thursday, July 10, 2008

kick ass

Ran this morning. We kicked butt. I'm loving this new running partner. She's faster than me and competitive. We ran a wicked up hill and I a ran a great downhill. Really concentrated on my form for once. At the end I had enough energy for a sprint, but she had more and kicked my ass again. That's ok. I need some ass kicking. She's is really pushing me to run harder. I love it.

I needed that good run because I ended up in a pissy mood for awhile last night at the swim meet. Ms. Negativity really rubbed off on me and it just sets me in a bad mood. Honestly if I had some alcohol I would of medicated my mood right then and there.

Good runs, even if they are 12 hours later are the best form of medication.

1 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

my running partner just wants to walk right now. i need to find one like yours!!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home