Monday, June 30, 2008

I blew off running. I've had 4 hours of good deep sleep the past two nights. Saturday night my husband must of been drinking whiskey. Kicking, pushing (on my part) and he would not move so I ended up on the couch to get away from the snores. Last night he ended up draped all over me while I was curled in a ball on the edge of the bed. Again the couch.

T's mom feels sorry for my daughter. Her other daughter can beat my kid in freestyle and backstroke. Her daughter has never had a swim lesson. Why she told me this I don't know. Maybe to make sure I know her daughter is better. I already know that. My daughter does not care. I don't really care either. Sure it would be nice if J was faster, if J was the best swimmer on the team. She isn't. Neither is her brother for that matter. There are 5 years old's that can beat my 7 year old son. There is nothing I can do about it. I am certainly not going to yell at them that they suck. They don't. They try their hardest. That's all I want them to do.

I must be getting PMS because in my mind I would like to say "well I feel sorry for your oldest because she is a bitch, a bully, has no friends and is a psychological mess. Sure all your kids can swim faster than mine. In the end that means nothing." Absolutely nothing.

I'm just pissed that she has to say she feels sorry for my daughter. Why tell me that? Answers please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She tells you that because she is insecure about herself and her children. But you knew that already.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I agree w/ the wheels. She wants to try to build herself up by tearing your daughter down. Don't pay any attention to her.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home