Wednesday, June 18, 2008

pain

I have to walk down the stairs sideways. This proves my point that treadmill running is a joke. It is not based in reality.

Our well pump broke and our well has water. Yeah! It is fixed. Thanks to our awesome neighbors and their knowledge. Each one's well pump broke in the past year so they are pretty good at it. It only took 1 hour to fix and 1 hour to gaze upon their work while drinking beer. My house smells like bleach. (shock the pump) Which in turn smells like I have a maid.

I have a stray cat in our extra bedroom. He's super cool. No shelters will take him and my only option is the SPCA. That is NOT an option to me. RB #1 came over last night and gave him a bath. We are trying to find a home for him. He's so damn cool that I'm paying for him to be neutered and to get all his shots. I'm a tad worried about rabies, but so far so good. Even my husband didn't freak at me having a cat locked in a room upstairs. He's about as cool as Smokey Jr (aka smokey J or Mr. J) Told me to put in the mass email and flyers the following

"if cat is not gone by Friday, husband is taking him fishing in the boat"

Yeah....ha, ha not so funny, but I did laugh. Which makes husband think he's funny.

Having some serious problems with neighborhood child on the swim team. Can't get into it now...it's very bad though. Husband (who is so calm) is very, very upset. Will post about later when I'm not exhausted with; not having water, cleaning stray cats, working a swim-team program and awards, david, and painful legs.

4 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! I hope you get to keep the cat. :-)

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I despise the treadmill. Takes ALL the joy out of running.

8:09 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Well, well, well....

I wonder how the cat gets on with the dog...? I hope it doesn't pick up the bad habits!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

That flyer is too funny!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home