Monday, June 16, 2008

Right vs Wrong

Right:

Drink a large glass of water.
Eat something.

Wrong:

Drink 3 cups of coffee
Don't eat anything.

Which do you think I did before my 3+ mile run in the humidity? Yeah the wrong way. I walked 3x. The final time was because the goosebumps came and the head swirled a bit. Funny thing is I ran a 9:29 pace. (with those walks!) RB #7 and I are well matched. Well once I get my stamina up I can keep up with her. Probably pass her, but first things first.

Goal for Thursday do the "right" thing. No walks and keep up. We have a group goal to go up this hill as a sprint.





It's a short hill, definately not a mountian, but for the time being it'll have to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

Ouch! Can't have enough H20. Coffee is quite another matter, though I am struggling with the addiction myself. :-)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home