Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Funny thing

Every singe time we get a tax refund something goes wrong. Every. Single. Time. Usually the money goes to my neighbor the plumber. Did I say usually? Does 99% of the time count as usually or would it be always?

We got our stimulus check Saturday. Yeah.

Today I got a call from my father saying that we had no water.

The neighbor two doors up well just ran dry last week. $12,000 and he has a new well.

I'm praying that it's the well pump. We have one already purchased and it's something a case of beer and neighborhood men can do. I hope it's that easy.

My legs are killing me today. I have a hard time going down the stairs. Should be fine by tomorrow. I'm so psyched for the Thursday run that even though I have to work that day, I'm running beforehand. I'm really excited about my not walking goal. I hate walking. I even walked when cars were passing on the road. I never do that. Never. I'd rather skip, crawl, dance than walk while in my running clothes. It's just not right.

2 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

hm. i think we'd have to actually pay our taxes on time to get a refund check. :-)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I guess it seem wrong to walk while in "running" clothes but honestly if it saves me from injuring myself(from pushing too hard,too fast) then I guess I'm not "right"...;-)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home