Friday, June 27, 2008

Misc

Stuff.

"A." I know you closest sibling is 9 years older than you. I know my son is your best friend. You are over here a minimum of 6 hours a day. You are loud (like my 4 year old) You are eating me out of house and home. When I say "no" to a push-pop I'm not changing my mind 5 minutes later. I think 7 push-pops between 4 children is quite enough for one day. (I was at work during this time) I can't keep up with your appetite. At 8 you should have an inside voice. Leave David alone too. Just be nice to him.



You just told me you are going to Michigan for a week. Thank you. Maybe when you come back Tommy can hang at your house during the week and you can come over here on weekends. Then Mr. M will be here and he can do all the yelling. Me, I'm tired of it.

Next day:

Just got back from a swim meet. J made me soooo proud. First her faults. Last one off at all starts. Child does not know how to dive. It's prettty sad. She jumps in arms and feet first, pops up and just starts swimming. I figure she loses at a minimum 5 seconds on her dive. So she goes in for her 50 free. She is in last (6) place. I'm cheering her on. She gets to 4th place at the wall, girl next to her and J do sloppy flip turns. I figure she'll finish in 4th or 5th place. This child rocks it on the last 15 yrds. She passes the girl next to her and comes in third! (yes I was obnoxiously screaming my head off for the last 5 yards) The timer mom said to me "she pops up at the finish and said I BEAT HER! with a big smile on her face.

That's my girl!

T beat all his best times and finished 2nd in breaststroke while looking every which way but straight ahead.

That's my boy because I do the same thing in running. One eye is near the back of my head trying to see how close the competition is in a 5k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home