Monday, June 30, 2008

You all are correct. I DO know that. Sometimes I forget. My madness took over me. I guess her comment to me wasn't as bad

a. as calling another 9 year old swimmer too fat. (several times within 24 hours) "How can she be so fat if she's allergic to everything. I'm surprised she's not allergic to chlorine" Thing is the "fat" 9 year old is the 2nd fastest 10 and under on the team. That's it. Take it out on the 9 year old because the mom didn't beg you to keep T on the team. Insecure mom has no clue that "fat" 9 year old along with thin 9 year old have gone home crying because of bullying.

b. telling me the coach's is only goal is to get laid and smoke pot. I have no idea if he smokes pot. Knowing his mother I doubt he could get away with it. Getting laid...he's a 20 year old boy....duh. Though I have never seen him flirting or picking up girls at the pool. He is a very polite young man.

c. or "such and such is a crappy swimmer. Why are my kids in their relay. My kids will never get a ribbon because of her/them" It's called a team. We are a team. It's not all about your kids. I guess we should kick off all the lousy swimmers in her mind. This isn't traveling soccer babe. You are on the team if you are good or not. It is suppose to be FUN.



This negativity is affecting me. I may bitch and vent, but I'm not a negative (generally) person. I'm a glass half full type of person. When things are down I like to look at the positive. The only positive in this is that I'm not insecure and miserable in my life. She just validates that in her comments.

Enough of the swim BS. I'm so tired of it.

Yesterday was a horrible day. I forgot to take my meds (thyroid and anxiety) . Top that off with PMS and well, I am a negative person. I made my daughter cry with a meltdown of my own. David decided to get a train off a high shelf. He climbed on the the train table which is not really stable (of course it has never been finished) The shelf fell from the wall and hit him in the eye. He cries that he is bleeding. I tell him he isn't because he always claims he's bleeding or his legs are broken. Thing is he IS bleeding. In the end the kids and I rearrange entire room and throw away old carpet MIL gave us. My husband wouldn't let us get rid of carpet because his mother gave it to us. Mind you it has a gold paint stain on it when David decided to cover himself in the paint. (not to be confused with the pink paint incident when he decided to paint the floor) Since husband was at meeting until after 8 it was easy to dispose of carpet in secret. Since we (T and D included) loaded the carpet onto the pick-up it will never enter the house again.

Smokey J! The cat my friend (a true friend who I love dearly) found in my yard.



I've gotton him fixed, tested, vaccinated, dewormed etc. Haven't found a home (haven't really looked) He gets along great with Felix, but he hates the dog. The dog doesn't understand. Tries to be nice, gets in a submissive pose and all, and J hisses at her. Now Brandy is barking at the cat. Can't say I blame her. Just don't bark at me like you did this morning girl. I'm the one who gives you cow femers to chew on.

I wonder if my husband realizes that the cat is pretty much staying. He hasn't asked "when are you getting rid of that thing".

Might now since I got rid of "that carpet".

I NEED that run tomorrow. It's going to be 94 degrees. At least I'll sweat out some (most) of my negativity.



1 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

Sorry for the things that go wrong. I am sure that better days will come.
Congrats for Smokey J, a very beautiful friend.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home