Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pics and a run

This child improved her 50 freestyle by 4 seconds. I personally would like to thank myself for the diving lesson I gave her.
This child is cool. I got complaints after the swim meet that his swedes goggles didn't make him fast like I promised. What I actually said is that all the fast swimmers wear them. I can see the confusion in that argument. (shhh... they were super cheap)

This is our future and final swimmer in training. He loves the swim cap. Does not love losing. Let's hope he doesn't throw a hissy fit next year if/when he loses.
Ran today with rb#7. I requested a new route because I'm sick of the old one and the sun is killing me. Thought some bigger hills in shade were in order. I haven't run this hill in close to 3 years. Seemed I have forgotton how damn hilly it really is. She quit before I did. (thank God!) We walked a bit, ran to a mailbox (because there was no way in hell we were running that extra 2/10 mile) Time back was 3 minutes faster. This includes sun draining rays for 1/4 mile.

Oh and yes we will run it again on Monday.

Happy 4th!

1 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

happy 4th to you too!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home