Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Huh?

Who the heck schedules a child's birthday party on a Wednesday from 4-6? Have they ever heard of working mothers? Have they ever heard of traffic and gas prices for that matter also? What am I suppose to do with my other two children that far from home for two (2) hours? I guess we could stay and play. Thing is.... everyone here at work is laughing because of where the party is. I was told not to let the youngest in the ball pit. Co-worker's husband found a needle in there last summer. I hear it smells like B.O. (the entire place, not the ball pit)

I can hardly wait!

We could do minature golf. Thing is...I hate the sun, heat, humidity, whining, AND miniture golf. Yes I admit it. I find miniture golf to be a total bore. The first 5 holes are fun. After that....are we done yet and if you whine one more time......

I still have to buy a birthday present also.

Fun times.

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Hey! Love your blog! That is pretty crazy...a party before 5pm on a weeknight! Sounds like those parents aren't really thinking.

6:43 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Nnnnnnnnnnice!

Nnnnnnnnnnnot!

But enjoy it.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I'm right there w/ ya about miniature golf..in fact golf in general. Too bad you can't "self-medicate" while you're there.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home