Saturday, August 09, 2008

The shaft

Yep. Shafted. My husband told me that today. Our daughter got shafted again. Then I started to think about it and (like a girl) I have overthought it and now I think me and him have been shafted also. I honestly didn't care that we were being shafted. Well, maybe a little. Once my daughter got shafted (or until it was pointed out to me by a man who could care less about the "shaft") I'm starting to get really pissed off about it. Not to pissed off about the adult shaft. Just the kid shaft. My daughter has to get new friends (as do I). Friends who don't take advantage of her and of us.

Too bad this shaft didn't happen on a cloudy fall day because I'm pretty sure I could whip out a 5k in under 27 minutes easily. Very easily.

Damn that shaft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home