Monday, August 18, 2008

Animal House

So...this morning while cleaning up my PC of the 1000+ pictures loaded on it I hear screams from the kids (boys). Screams of glee. I yell "what's going on up there!!?" I get yelled back "Felix is trying to kill Rose" Rose is the hamster. I run upstairs and sure enough Felix has knocked Roses' cage down and chased her into the guest room. There they go back and forth. Since Rose is a mean bitch I'm not picking her up. I get Felix and somehow corner the rodent into a planter. I get her back in the cage. Yea me.

A few days back HammiePack959 (the boy's hamster) was thrown in his cage in his exercise ball and the boys forgot to put the top back on the cage. (and take him out of the ball) Felix decided he liked the hamster cage and hung out in there for awhile. I'm just glad he couldn't eat 959.

When we got Mr. J (stray cat) he must of peed in the closet. I found this out and cleaned the closet weeks ago. I did not realize he peed on expensive upholstery fabric I have. (long story there) I'm am currently trying to salvage that fabric. The dog (brandy) tried to eat a stick of butter today. That probably helps the sock move easier out with her bowel movement. The excitement never ends.

Part II:
Our neighbors throw a wild Halloween party every year. Every party is themed. One year it was scary (I went as Medusa) One year it was super hero's. Since the hosts were going as Mr. and Mrs Incredible I went as Edna Mode.

This year it is a toga party. I was pretty excited about putting on a sheet and some olives leaves and being done with it. Well the host was looking for someone to go as Mrs. Wormer. (he's going all out) since it is now an Animal House themed party. I mentioned I had a sequin dress from the 80's. Now I'm going as Dean Wormer's wife (Mrs. Wormer) and my husband is going as Dean Wormer.

I located the sequin dress and I'm pretty stoked that it still fits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home