Wednesday, August 13, 2008

olympics

The swimming.
It rocks!

China.
Awesome divers. Amazing divers.
No way in hell some of those gymnasts are 16. NO WAY. Nice cheating.
Enjoy your gold medal.

Diving.
Will someone please shut the announcers up. Please. We have turned off the volume during the diving. Shut up, shut up, SHUTUP!

Beach Volleyball
The girls are awesome. But, (or should I say butt) what's with the outfit. When they first came on I thought to myself, just put a thong on and be done with it. Then I felt old-fashioned like my Mother-in-law. I realized if I had that body I would be wearing the same thing. (not a thong, because it's not me) So....I'm thinking the men will play in speedo's. Uh....no. The men wear shorts. Shorts that come down to their knees. AND get this ....... they wear SHIRTS also. Seriously people, WTF?

Softball
I'm a new fan.

Soccer
I'm sorry, but I'm really bored.

Basketball
Actually watched the China vs. US game. Not sure why, but enjoyed it.

Fencing
Love it. Probably would have better ratings if they wore the girls beach volleyball outfit.

Badmitton
Looking forward to it. Seriously. I think it's fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home