Thursday, August 21, 2008

The other duckling died. This time it was eaten by a vulture. Or so she told me. Should I tell her that vultures eat the dead and hawks eat the living? Yeah, why bother. Her children are not good liars. A parent asked about the vulture thing and it was a lot of "uh, uh, yea...sorta, um yes"

I can't even go there.

Looking for a full-time job. Need it in more ways than one.

School starts next week. "Girls on the Run" starts also. Which basically means I need to get my fat butt (ok it's not fat because I have no butt. If I did have a butt it would be fat) out there because I plan on running with child #1.

1 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Hi M,

Thanks for your comments on my last post. Don't worry, all's well - it's just Pig playing with Fridge Poetry - and we're enjoying our holiday, in the middle of some forest with cows and ponies everywhere... trying to put off starting school for as long as possible.

Your friend sounds like she has the hand of death when it comes to animals.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home