Friday, August 29, 2008

Be a dentist

OBGYN appointment $65.00

Cost to deliver (by c-section) first child $3,875.00 I couldn't even tell you how many people were in that room.

Surgery for dog to remove stomach contents. Two days in hospital x-rays, initial visit fee and pain medicine $1,800.

Five (5) cavities filled for one child. 45 minutes start to finish (if that) $1,006. Some cavities were $220 others were $170.

Seriously, what the fuck? The kid has got my husbands teeth. The other two (hopefully) are like me. I thought vets were obnoxious.

Wonder what a dog dentist charges?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't even ask how little the pediatricians make.

3:30 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

A big wallet cavity!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

Dog dentists are cheap. I heart my husband's company and their kick ass insurance plan.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home