Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Yea's and Nay's

Yea!

I braved the scale!
I'm 11lbs lighter than I thought I was!
I got a real compost/tumbler bin. No more trashcans with holes drilled in them.
My back feels 70% better. (a couple hours in the hot tub with alcohol can cure most ills)
Summer is over.
This is the week where no neighborhood kids are allowed over our house. (mon-thurs)
I've discovered the website dailykos. (I'm obsessed)
I get to make snide comments to my husband regarding certain vp picks. It just gets better day after day.


Nay! (boo)

I hate insurance companies.
I hate insurance company phone systems.
I hate filling out school forms in triplicate.
I hate my thyroid.
I dread getting back in top form. (just the getting back INTO)
Indian summers.
Realized finding a FT job is not going to be easy.

I think the Yea's completley outweight the Nay's!

3 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Yay! :-)

10:28 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

I'm glad the super hot days are over for you. We only had two weeks of that weather for all of July and August, so it's not been all that bad here.

Obsessed with dailykos? Hee hee.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't fill out forms. That's what I have a husband for.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home