Thursday, September 04, 2008

Starting the "through th3 wall challenge" 3 days before your period is (like totally) a really bad idea. I could not get enough salty and chocolate food last night. Thank God for kid's snack packs. It was either that or tablespoons of peanut butter. Or I could of made cupcakes. Thankfully PMS makes me lazy.

I have found my new favorite machine. It's the Nautilus Treadclimber.


I wish I could say that was me, but I have longer hair and a slightly larger midsection and top section. Anyhow I hit max treads (thinking it was taken me up one notch) and 3.5 speed to start. Later I realized it's either at max or min and 4 seems to be the highest speed. I've done it two days in a row now for 25 minutes each and I'm jonesing to do it again.

I've started doing upper body strength training.

I've also started doing leg strength training.

I swam laps for the first time in months today. It felt sucky and I almost drowned on a flip-turn, but I will be up to 1/2 mile within the next two weeks. (with 3 rest breaks)

Rockin.

3 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Sounds like the exercise is going well. Another four or five Yays - good for you!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am envious. I can't wait till I can work out again. I usually wait to run till 6 months past having a baby. How about you think of it as working out on my behalf?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

Oh....those socks are still mine ---but I'll share them with you.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home