Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm thinking a pit bull in headlights. Go Charlie! I didn't think you could pull it off.

I just got my thyroid levels back. Normal. Well normal under the my Doctor's guidelines. 4.3 is normal. I disagree. I did some research and 3.0 is the new normal range. My doctor refuses to adjust my medication and has referred me to an Endocronologist. I think (hope) this new doctor will take one look at me and say "whoa, you need an adjustment" I conditioned my hair with half a bottle of conditioner last night and today it looks like a frizzy mess. My eyes are sunken into my head and puffy. I can cover the face up with make-up, goop and spray my hair to no end for the interview. I need to be back to normal. I don't want anymore dizzy spells, no more brain fog, no more coffee just to function in the afternoon, I'm tired of falling asleep at 9 pm, yelling at my kids and no sex drive. I'm plain tired and I need it to end.

3 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

i think you have to trust only one doctor because everyone has his own opinion.
Now put a smile on your lips and try to be positive.

10:47 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Good luck for that job interview, whenever it comes!

11:33 AM  
Blogger momo said...

so thyroid is what causes all those symptoms??? i thought it was my training! i'm going to the doctor.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home