Saturday, February 21, 2009

well

that's one way to lose weight.

I got the virus. It's on the East Coast. It's the vomit/big d virus. Basically you vomit and sit on the toilet. When there is nothing left in your system you walk around the house like a old man whose been beaten up with the chills, or sweats and you try your best to sleep. I've lived off gatorade for the past day (1/2 gallon) and that's it. I can stand a little food, but not a meal. My house is a mess with lots of dirt bunnies. My children want to know why I walk around so slow. I've watched 3 hours straight of "Tom and Jerry". I would of prefered "Spongebob". I begged David to sleep in my bed last night. He decided that I could sleep and he would wrestle the pillow. Every once in a while he would "read" up on the directions of wrestling. These directions could be found in the Holy Bible next to our bed. This was quite amusing. When daddy came home from scouts David hid the Bible in the pillow. He is too funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home