Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Day 2

Food yesterday: Good. Not great, but good. I can't have a different dinner than my family. I ate half my normal portions. Which included mashed potatos. (hubby made dinner for us!)

Did another power walk and run with friend. Increased the run (my suggestion). The run felt great. No real struggling. We both kept pace with each other. We did a sprint at the end. Usually she kicks my ass. She still did, but I had her in the beginning and in the middle she caught me and went about 20 yds further than I did. We have set up a plan for today to increase the run even further. Goal...to beat her in the sprint. She knows me, and is patiently waiting for this.

Anxiety and Stress: One of the things that relieves my anxiety/depression is working in the yard. I found this out when I created a small garden path through our vegetable garden. I've taken on a much bigger project. I'm creating a brick and sand path to our back door from our driveway. Like the garden path no one is helping me. (husband and my father, who basically lives here anymore) Actually they look at me like I'm nuts. That pisses me off a bit. Since it pisses me off I will work harder. Since the gym is closed I'm putting this into the category of upper body work for the week. Pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home