Monday, August 24, 2009

budget

I have no idea how I'm going to do it (money wise), but we have rejoined the Y. Julia is doing winter swimming, David, hopefully will get into a swim lesson class and supposedly Tommy wants to winter swim also. Me, I'm going there to work my ass off there every single day! No job, kids at school all day...... there is no excuse. Of course the Y is closing down for a week the day the kids go back to school, but I can start a program at home for that week. I'm looking forward to it. I'm really looking forward to getting back in the pool. I need that zen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

I miss chlorine.

12:02 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Summer can be so long. Kids back at school. Whoopee!

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home