Wednesday, June 10, 2009

still here

Real quick update:

I'm fat.

I started power walking with a friend. Power walking is way harder than running when friend is 3 inches taller (all in the legs)

I will be running again next week. 2x a week with the same girl I ran with last year. She is Ms. athlete. I AM looking forward to it.

My garden is obnoxious! Every neighbor I see asks me about it. The homemade compost worked wonders (pics to follow later) Currently I'm giving away lettuce, cilantro, dill and sage.

It rains to much here.

It's really, really humid.

Today is the last day of school.

Today is time trials for the swim team. It will probably rain AGAIN.

My husband is on my ass about me not looking hard enough for work. I wonder if he thinks it's weird that everyone that got laid off before, during and after me have NOT found work either? There are NO jobs out there. If there is a job I am one (1) of 500 (min) who are applying for that job. It's hard to get a job, much less an interview.

Be back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home