Monday, April 06, 2009

misc updates

The playset has been moved! It's not totally up yet, but that'll come this week.

The garden is 75% ready for planting. Just need to add our compost and some finishing (tilling) touches and I'm ready to plant.

I went to unemployment this morning. There were currently 1,500 people ahead of me. That is not a made-up number. They were on J83. I pulled A77.

I feel like a slug. Hopefully that will change.

I tried to quit my Y membership. They want to put me on the financial aid plan. I left and will return this week to officially quit. Even the financial aid plan won't work.

I have finished moving furniture around. I've done all I can in that department.

I am actually looking forward toward spring. Summer....eh no. I'm starting to crave sunshine (with BIG white clouds!) This is a first in many years. I think it's the gardening bug that has grabbed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home