Sunday, March 22, 2009

thanks

for getting up early and leaving to help a friend out. Thanks for taking the tahoe with Tommy's baseball equipment in it. Of course it was my job to get him to baseball practice. You haven't done that since the season started. Thanks for staying at your friends for 4+ hours. I scrubbed our bathroom, did three loads of wash, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the dog shit up and put the compost tumber back on it's stand. The latter was no easy feat. I figured a way for one person to do the job. It's not like I haven't asked you to help me for 3 weeks to get that thing back up there. Don't worry I did it. I made sure you know I did it. All of a sudden you have an interest in moving the swing set so we can have a bigger garden this year. It was suppose to be moved in the summer, then the fall and now you want to do it today. Yeah right. So I sent you to the store to get supplies to fix our toilet which has been broken for two years. Fix that and next week you can get that friend to get his fat ass up here and help us do something for once.

Vent over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel that way some days

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home