Thursday, March 05, 2009

Still job searching. That is going nowhere as is my trail running. I'm waiting for the trails to clear up. At this time I can't see what the hell I'm running on. (e.g. rocks, sticks, dead animals)

I found out that all the kids at my house the other day had "THE BEST TIME EVER". Which is great. I'm glad, even though I bitched about it.

I forgot to mention my exciting Monday. This is the email I sent husband:

Well you missed all the excitement. Tommy is going to write a story about it.

I moved the leather chair in the den and low and behold there was a mouse underneath it. Smokey got it. I thought it was a toy mouse at first, then realizing it was real, I screamed my head off. Smokey spent a few minutes walking around with it. Then he dropped it and it ran under the large toy fire engine. The cats spent about 10 minutes trying to get it out. I spent a few minutes screaming when it did try to get it out. Felix finally got it. He proceeded to drop it on the floor and watch it run around. At this point I ran to the stairs. I realized he could follow me up the stairs. I decided the dining room chairs were a more safe place to sream. Felix and Smokey sauntered to the basement with their booty. Currently we have locked them down there.

I'm parched.

Your screaming wife.

Note: I still have not found the "body". I'm sure a tiny skeleton will pop up in the next few months. I'm hoping the boys will find it "totally awesome" and clean it up for me. That is the reason I had boys. To take care of these kind of problems.



2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Did the story come with Sharpie illustrations normally seen on the walls?

12:03 PM  
Blogger m said...

you are too funny!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home