Monday, March 09, 2009

Since I have no job (still). I've been doing things around the house. I am still decorating (which involves moving things around. I bought cheap draperies to totally change a room around.. The family says I need a job "NOW" because this stuff is getting ridiculous.


I'm having a hard time getting any really good photographs lately. I blame it on graffiti terrorists. I refuse to call them artists. I don't understand their purpose. I know that in big cities it's some sort of gang thing., but I live in a nice suburb and even when I travel the back roads near the richy-rich people their tags are everywhere. Personally I think graffiti pricks and their parents should pay huge fines, clean up their mess and be put in jail. There was an article in the paper recently of some rich kid getting caught for the second time. His tag is all over our area. WTF are his parents doing allowing him out of the house? Why hasn't the bastard been forced to clean up his crap? Seriously...what are the repercussions. I almost went to court to see the asshole. Maybe a better punishment would be people going to THEIR house and spray painting crap all over it. This is a real sore point with me.

This is one of my spur of the moment photographs, because how often to you see this?


2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

What, even the dog hates having kids come play in the house?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

We have a huge grafitti problem in NZ. Recently a young boy was stabbed to death by a reputable businessman who came out of his house to find his fence being "tagged" yet again. A tragic end but shows how frustrated we are becoming as a society with youths lack of respect. It's time to get rid of the namby pamby society and get back to values. I'm over this PC fucken bullshit.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home