Thursday, March 12, 2009

better

I started feeling better after I posted my feelings yesterday. I guess I need something to vent too. Weird isn't it?

I think I'm not fufilled anymore. I felt awesome when I was working full-time. Now I don't know what to do with myself. All I have is laundry, grocery shopping, composting, cooking, cleaning, moving furniture around and photography. The latter .... I take good pictures when I don't try and the ones I hem and haw about don't look good...eh.

Today I spent time moving the compost from the tumbler into a trash can for the garden. Sounds so boring. Actually I totally enjoyed myself. It was cold and brisk outside, the compost was a thick, black, chunky color. It was beautiful. I did learn the corn on the cob keeps it's form until you chop it with a shovel and sweet potatos take a really long time to break down. If someone had a tape they would of heard:

"who put dog shit in here" (it was the corn cobs)
"did we eat that much corn this summer?!!" (yes we did)
"what the f is that?! (potato(S))
"what the hell?!" (that was my loofah I threw in there and yes it did compost. It was still a rectangle, but much smaller. )

I should go to the grocery store, but I think I might do that thing where we have to eat all the food in the house first.

One last thought... I realized that I need to get out of here because I have watched Oprah two days in a row. Even my daughter looked at me and said "when did YOU start watching Oprah?" I wonder if she thinks less of me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home