Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I. Can't. Take. It. Anymore.

Seriously I can't. I'm about to explode. My father is over here from 7:30 a.m until 4:30 or later every single day. Can't he come over later and leave earlier. I can't say anything, because that would be WWIII and would be worse than me exploding.

I can't watch tv because he has to watch the 100 shows he has dvr'd or the political shows that are on ALL day. We don't have a tv in our bedroom so that's not an option. If he's not watching tv he's following me around (sorta) and complaining about something . If he's not doing that I have to find some obscure thing on the internet so he can look at it. I just spent 15 minutes looking for a non existent corporate tax form for him.

There is only so much I can do out of the house. I want to be in my house alone!! He stays here until the kids come home. In that one hour of free time I cook dinner and then my husband is home. I love him dearly too, but even he is following me around with innane questions. (e.g. can we have sex tonight? Where is this, that or the other? Blah, blah, blah)

I am so stressed out. A couple of years ago my father went on a weeks vacation and it was heaven around here. (we take him on our vacations btw) This morning when he came in I could actually feel my stress level going up. I'm seriously considering working at a department store, coffee shop, the ymca .... anything to get out of my own house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home