Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm getting sick of it! Tommy's friend coming over here EVERY SINGLE DAY! Whatever food we have they eat. He breaks things, told tommy to text the word "bitch" to his sister on their DS'. I have heard the work "fuck" out of his mouth. He get's into fights or teases my youngest to no end. I've sent them to his house and they call back within the hour asking to come back over here. You would think his parents would say "why don't you guys stay over here." But NOOOOOO. He will be over here for a month straight and then his parents will take Tommy overnight. Gee thanks.

I'm always shocked when Tommy's other friends come over or Julia's friends stay and everything is quiet. I guess that's why I'm now sick of it. I was used to the chaos. Thankfully school starts in 2 weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Hang in there. Just a few more weeks.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

I don't think I'd want Tommy staying there anyway if that's the sort of little toerag he is.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home