Sunday, May 16, 2010

Can't stop

the gardening. I don't want to do wash, eat, go to baseball, softball or t-balls games. I just want to pull weeds, plant stuff, buy stuff and mulch. Let's not even discuss my ruined budget. (ok, it's not that bad....but not that good either)

I'm on a major roll. Everything will done once the mulch arrives and is put down. (today) Hopefully in June I can actually enjoy relaxing on the back patio. All those ball games ruin relaxing on the back porch. They just enhance my love of the game. With the exception of t-ball that's just plain torture.

To look at the bright side of being layed off last year; I found a new passion of playing in the dirt, and, being dirt poor.

2 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:08 PM  
Blogger momo said...

could you come over here and help me out? my sister is leaving to move cross country and she has some plants that belonged to my mom (she died 10 years ago - so they are old). she can't take them with her so she wants me to care for them. a green thumb, i do not have. i think this is more responsibility than i can handle!!!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home