Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A tumor?



Ok, I'm totally obsessed. It's got to be a tumor in my stomach. I just took a picture and it is discusting and unreal..... Ok who cares. The first picture is me sucking my stomach in and the second is my stomach normally! See the whole middle section is totally fucked up. What is going on? Now you see why I'm obesessed. Thank God I have big boobs at least they come in the room first. Well looking at picture #2 I'd better wear cleavage more often. Ugh I AM SO GROSS. I've only lost 1inch or more in my middle too. Where the hell did I lose the 15lbs? Heck my legs don't even look good in this picture. My arms look fat too. What is with my ass, it looks so damm large. Maybe it's the shorts, they are tiny. I don't wear them out. Is it my period? What is wrong with this mirror? I'm keeping this ugly picture here. I don't have high cholesteral, diabetes, what is in my stomach? Yeck, yeck, yeck. I have a beer belly? I don't even drink much beer? I look friggin pregnant! The baby is 16 months old! ARGHHHHHHH

2 Comments:

Blogger Deabora said...

you look a whole lot better than you think.

I weigh 165 and its all over flabby nasty bumby fat.

You have definition!!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home