Wednesday, February 15, 2006

trying to get her groove back

Yep that's me. I have no groove right now. I went to the gym and did 20 min of sprints and 8 min of extreme hill on the mill. Strength training for the legs and core work. For some reason I'm not into running right now. I don't know if it's the thought of the half marathon that has scared the shit out of me or just the cold crappy conditions that are out there. My weight is stable at 148. I'm not at all into dieting right now either. Watch me drop the weight like that after the half when it doesn't matter anymore. I don't know how I can drop the weight now that those damn girl scouts are starting to deliver their cookies. Delievery #1 has arrived. 3 boxes of thin mints. We are waiting on deliveries #2, #3 and #4. We have no idea what we have ordered. It's like a new surprise everyday.

That's it. Hope I get my groove back for a long run this weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

I know what you mean - some days I just can't be bothered about running. Haven't done any cardio since Friday, but I don't really care!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Triseverance said...

Chalk it up the winter blahs. It will get better.

11:50 AM  
Blogger neca said...

I think your groove ran off with my groove to someplace warm and sunny. They are drinking mai tais and laughing at us even as we speak. :-)

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home