Sunday, February 05, 2006

Running again and I love Sharpies

Finally! I felt good enough to run on Sunday. I did NOT get my 9 mile run in. I only did 6 miles in 55 minutes (hill workout again), but I feel much better and am going for 9 miles next week. That was the one of the worst colds ever. Yeck. I had a huge post about the cold/sushi/my heater, but blogger sucks and I lost it. I am still having ITB problems in my right leg and something is going on with my left knee cap. I'm doing pilates stretches with a band and hoping that helps. PMS is here. Just be glad I haven't posted b/c I would of ranted on everything in this house, state, world. Quite scary.

I love Sharpies. (note to self, buy big ass sharpie next time and have child draw in a more prominent place. This can be covered by a window treatment)


I put in an attempt to clean it up (quite a lame one), but this isn't going anywhere. Isn't it just awful? Not the sharpie...the paneling!

6 Comments:

Blogger TriZilla said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Oy vey on the sharpie mess. Have you tried acetone (nailpolish remover)? Just try a SMALL spot (dab with it on paper towel)...

Just a thought. Good Luck!

11:35 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Glad you're off the cold. No need to beat yourself up over the 6 instead of 9 miles. Have a good week!

12:28 PM  
Blogger m said...

Jen,

No I didn't try that. Was at a girl party this weekend and my friend spilled Sterno on her wood table. What a mess. I'll do a test spot with the nail polish remover...if I can find some LOl.

4:58 PM  
Blogger psbowe said...

That was one speedy recovery! What's your secret??
Nice run there even if it's not as far you like, it still counts the same I think. :)

10:49 PM  
Blogger jeanne said...

Yowza. that's some creativity going on! Six miles totally rocks. You'll be back up in no time.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home