Monday, February 13, 2006

a quick post. My desire to run was at 0. I blogged about it, but blogger sucks and I lost it. Went running Saturday before the blizzard and logged 6 miles in under one hour. Some girls were running on the other side on the road (my way back) so when I hit my turn around I tried to catch them. It's weird, something happens to me when I get into "picking off mode". I can feel it. All thoughts exit my mind and my legs get lighter. But alas, no picking off. I tried, but I couldn't catch them. If I were going the same route, eventually I might have done it because I think my pace was faster. (i don't wear glasses or contacts when I run, so I run pretty much blurry)

We got hit with 15+ inches of snow. No road running for awhile. Went sledding with all three kids yesterday. Love it. Then the plows came.

Today we are all going to go sledding down our front yard. If I can find my camera, maybe I'll take a picture.

Anyhow that's it. I'd rather go sled than blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Enjoy the snow!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home