Friday, March 10, 2006

Isn't it all about the T-Shirt?


Yeah that's what I thought. I picked up my race packet today and was excited about the cool shirt I was going to get. I mean I'm running a half marathon, right...the shirt has got to be great. Could they of used, maybe a size 16 font? Maybe put half marathon somewhere in the middle, back, or on the arms. At least I have somewhat large breasts so if I ever where this shirt it will stick out a little. Don't you love general nonsense bitching. I really am pathetic today.

I didn't run today. My legs still feel leady. I might try a two mile jog tomorrow to test them out. I also might be able to check out the final "killer" hill that is right before the finish line. Will try to get a picture and feel for it tomorrow. I should check google for the final climb (so I can freak out some more). I know it's a bad hill, but the girl at the running store where I picked up my packet made it sound like Mt Everest.

Child #2 has the worst case of croup ever. Today and last night was very bad. It seems the last thing the doctor wanted to give us was the much need steroids. Thankfully she did and gave him some codeine so he and I could sleep better tonight.

Well that's it. Hope everyone has a good weekend.