Monday, February 20, 2006

small, dicks and a good luck

No I'm not going to talk about small dicks. My husband may be Irish, but in that regards he's not. (is that really true anyhow?)

SMALL

I did a small cheat on getting the fire going the other night. I dug through 3 feet of beach stuff to get to 2 feet of camping gear and got some fire starters(egg cartons stuffed with dryer lint and melted wax on top) out. It took three of them to get the fire going. I should of just grabbed a fire log. When dear hubman got home he informed me that we have a trashcan of kindling in his poker room. Great.

small part deux

I'm a small in running shorts. I'm officially built like a boy on the bottom half. I guess it's good that all my children were surgically removed. Though that left the middle section something else to be desired.

  • DICKS
    When you apply to the above store, you must pass a test confirming that you are what you work. Everytime I go to this overpriced store the personnel are......you guessed it DICKS. I asked the girl to price two items I got off clearance. After rolling her teenage eyes she told me the prices were right there. I explained "they are on the clearance rack". She scanned them and rolled her eyes again "see I told you" So I'm going to pay full price just because you put them on a rack that say clearance? Ugh. I did finally get those gel things. Do they work? I'm planning on slurping them at mile 10.

    Good luck

    This is what was told to me when I left the running shoe store today. My youngest destroyed everything and anything at eye level. I found that I am an overpronator, but I'm in the not so normal class of people who doesn't overpronate when they walk/run. I'm getting new running shoes again. The ones I recently bought don't feel right. They feel heavy and stiff for some reason. He put me in a pair of Brooks. They felt fine. I'm going back to try them again and to try on the Addidas that I so love. I'm so not a girly girl, BUT those Brooks shoes are just the ugliest shoes I have ever seen.

  • I ran 4.82 miles this morning. I didn't want to do it, but I did.

    5 Comments:

    Blogger jeanne said...

    Go You! Nice headline, too!

    7:52 PM  
    Blogger Triseverance said...

    lol why did that post get my attention. I am with you though I am not liking my new shoes and it is such a point of fustration for me.....I think I just need to bite the bullet and go back and see my favorite small shoe store guy that sold them to me. He convinced me that I needed to take a step down in control. It is just not working for me. How long do I keep with them before I go back is the thing I can't decie...

    Oh well, great blog!!

    6:17 AM  
    Blogger Jennifer P said...

    My husband says I have a more mannish figure than he does, so I know what you mean there. And yes, Brooks makes THE ugliest shoes.

    9:36 PM  
    Blogger Jules said...

    I had to pop in and find out the inner workings of you after reading your comment re: sippy cup in toilet incident and threats of ass kicking!! LMAO!! I SO say stuff like that to my kids so it is refreshing and validating to know that other mothers do too. Glad I stopped by, will be back.

    11:24 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep up the good work Get propeciaget propecia Butalbital+info

    10:42 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home