Sunday, February 19, 2006

I

Ran 8 miles in 1 hour in 11 minutes.
Ran a 8.55 pace
Can't imagine running another 5 miles
If I can keep up that pace I might be able to run the race in 2 hours
Signed up for the half marathon on March 12th.
Watched curling
Still don't "get" curling, but my husband might take it up b/c the girls are "surprisinly good looking"
Can NOT start a fire in the fireplace. (this is my current project) How the hell do people burn their house down? Do I need to throw the draperies in there too? Is that the secret?
Should just rip the wood paneling down and burn that.
Am going to get this fire burning with OUT one of those cheat logs.

That is my weekend.

6 Comments:

Blogger jeanne said...

Wowza!!! That's quite an impressive pace!! you fast runner!

hilarious about starting the fire. I always wonder the same thing. It's sooo hard to do, yet people seem to set things on fire by accident all the time.

I heart cheat logs. Of course, I don't have a fireplace, so doesn't really matter, huh.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done. 8 miles in 1:11. I'll be happy with that any day.

12:35 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

I don't know how I managed to post an anonymous comment on a blog which "does not allow anonymous comments", but there you go.

12:36 PM  
Blogger psbowe said...

8 miles in a fantastic time, woohoo!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work who is the oldest woman to have sex http://www.laserhairremoval0.info/home-hair-removal-system.html Diazepam tiermedizin Discount appliances atlanta

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Decks patios driveways elkport iowa Pamela lee anderson free video

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home