Wednesday, June 28, 2006

By the way

Did I forget to mention that my daughter is an awesome swimmer? I don't know if I've had an attitude adjustment (weird, b/c I have PMS) but she looked incredible tonight. (i forgot the camera) She came in 3rd in back, and chopped 1 second off her time in a metered pool (5 seconds from her first meet) In the freestyle relay she looked great. Ok she came in 4th, but 2 of the kids that were in the pool have been competively swimming for 2 or more years. I was just awed by her improvement.

I think I might have gotten a runner's high from my excitement.

What a kid!

7 Comments:

Blogger Triseverance said...

way to go daughter!!!

6:09 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

She must get it from her mother!

6:16 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Way to go to your daughter, watch out kids!

8:04 AM  
Blogger SRR said...

That's fantastic. I'm sure it's great to see that from your babes!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Zara said...

That's awesome! Sorry for the late comment - I'm trying to catch up on my blog reading!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home