Friday, May 26, 2006

BRIBERY

5lb weight gain. Haven't run in a week, but have done a LOT of walking. I'm waiting on my blood test results for my hypothyroid. God I hope they up my meds, b/c blah, blah, blah. I'm so sick of my thyroid as is everyone else.

I want to start running again. I'm hoping that I can pound out 3-4 miles on Saturday and Sunday. I'm trying not to lose my focus on running. I've seen it happen to other bloggers and I could not understand how they just stopped running. Now I'm starting to get it. It can be injury, to much time off, family etc. It's very easy to make excuses. Now that my skort was a tad bit tight yesterday the excuses are OUT! Walking is good and I do get a workout, but I want that runner's high. My ankles feel so weak anymore. Today I'm wearing high wedges (b/c I have to put in an appearance at my daughter's school and I don't want to look like hippie mom in my birks) Well anyhow my ankles are all wobbly. What I do for that child....ha, ha.

I have to bribe son #2. He will do anything for a train. Yesterday he was complaining about swimming lessons (i made the mistake of saying they were almost done b/c I'm sick of the whinning) I made a bet with him that if he can back float the length of the therapy pool without any help I will buy him a(nother) train. That kid swam the best ever. Did so awesome that we are out of 15 min private lessons and are now in 30 min semi-private lessons. He's is to smart for his (my) own good.

I hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend. I am such a loser that when I read Marci's blog the other day I was like crap....yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversary. We are doing something big for our 10th, but I completely forgot (as did he) about it. He tried to pull it off by saying we got married the Saturday before Memorial Day and we should celebrate it then. Come on!!! David was born the day after Easter 2004 that means we could celebrate his birthday anyday w/in a 4 week time frame depending on the moon's schedule that year.

It's time to get the 'ole American Flag out for the summer. Happy Memorial Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Bribery - now that's a good way to train your son!

7:45 AM  
Blogger neca said...

After forgetting my birthday one year and ignoring it the next, my husband knows he better not forget any important dates for the next few years! :-) And the sushi was excellent!!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

I hope things are working out well for you and that you're able to get in a run or two...hang in there.

I've had to have my dr's up my meds (digestive issues) b/c running jostles everything and gives me an upset tummy.

Love the bribery!!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cruise information on blackberry auto repair gay hakan Bingo suplies Bikini wax salons Internet affiliate promotion marketing business online waterbed mattress in chattanooga tennessee Facial propecia Canon printer s520 driver car wax zano Corner unit hobart dishwashers Panasonic lumix dmc fz30k digital camera Orgy bars hot bikini beach girls Free full gay mpegs Stop smoking lincolnshire Chopper county orange shirt t bank bikini pic tyra Sonair awnings ciw web developer

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home