Thursday, April 27, 2006

PMS

I'm at the convience store getting my nightly coffee (I blame my thyroid on this development) They are understaffed and while waiting in line another line opened up. I got over there first and tried to hand the clerk my $1. This big fat white trash came from the other way (it's a circular clerk station) pushed her girth over the counter and started on "I need two cartons of such and such" I was deflated. All I want is my coffee and to get out of there. I go back to line 1 and there are like 7 people in it. I know I should of stayed there since I was originally next in line. I hand the girl my dollar (in the middle of another transaction) even though the coffee was only .85 and nicely say "take this for my coffee." I go out get in my car and start to drive away and see that fat bitch with her smokes leaving the store. While driving I give her my Italian evil eye. She flips me the finger and I see the words "fuck you" come out of her mouth. What do I do?

a. smile and drive away?
b. flip her the bird back?
c. roll down my window and yell... "fuck you too. You need to lose about 200lbs. Maybe you should go back in the store and buy a few more cartons to help you, you hunt!" Drive away as fast as I can in my 4 cylinder 1.8 (whatever that means) 118 horsepower (?) car.

Hint...I'm buying some sort of bumper sticker or decal b/c I don't want her to remember my car. Oh and I did call her a hunt....it came out wrong b/c I was talking to fast. I think she got my meaning. (what a nasty word)

I need to control my pms in the future, or is it my caffeine addiction? I'm acting like a 14 yr old immature piece of white trash instead of a 40 year old mother of 3.

I ran 30 minutes today and took a 15 power walk too. At least I did something productive.

2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

"D. All of the above."

(In the order b, c, a)

9:55 PM  
Blogger m said...

hee, hee. Actually I couldn't flip the bird b/c I have a stick shift. I'm completely embarrassed about what I did.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home