Friday, April 28, 2006

Clothing


I think you have to be built like an olympian to wear this stuff. Or I am just a mushy pile of fat in my mid-section? I tried an XL top on and to say the least it was a train wreck. Even their small adult fitted hat was obnoxious. I was so frustrated that I put the hat on my five year old and it fit him perfectly. Now if there is an adult with the size head of my five year old, well i'm thinking they might look a tad bit strange. I ended up buying an XL running top in black (from another brand), which is still too small, but I'm desperate. I don't view myself as XL. Large, yes b/c of my C cups, but if I were still 165 I would be out of luck for running clothes. Speaking of running clothes, while reading Jeanne's blog I see the rage is the running skirt. I skipped over to Bex's blog and saw pics of the said skirt. Not sure if that's for me. Bex looks great in her skirt, but I'm thinking she's a size 4 (and could probably wear a small under armour top....ahhh so she's the one!) I think I'll stick to my shorts for the time being. Though with some peer pressure I'll be wearing a skirt for my next 5k.

Weight. I spiked to 150 on Monday. I'm back down to 146 with all the super healthy eating for the week. I've been eating some low-fat super processed food, which is not technically detox, but I have to ease into this. I'm drinking intense amount of water to flood my system of the former. Tonight we have a dinner engagement at a steak establishment. This is top of the line cow. I can't wait. Though I would rather go to a fish establishment, this dinner is paid for by a third party so I can't complain.

I have two runs scheduled for this weekend. Since I did 30+ minutes yesterday I'm going to pound out 40 min on Saturday. That should add at least another mile +. On my last two runs I have mixed up my routes so I have no idea where the mile markers are. I still use my watch to check my total run time, but I'm no longer slave to getting pissed at myself if I run a mile in over 9 minutes. I've noticed that my legs are getting back into running form. I'm not nearly as tight some morning as I have been on others. My ankle is still weak too. Well, maybe I should climb down the jungle gym at the park instead of jumping the final 5 feet to the ground. Maybe.

Have a great weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Fair enough to say you are on Square 9?

2:50 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

I ran the Baltimore Marathon relay last October, and the race shirts were Under Armour - very nice! Yes, the brand is definitely more form-fitting than other race gear. Also, you will like the skirt. Flattering and provides more coverage than regular shorts, and shorts are connected to the skirt.

7:56 PM  
Blogger jeanne said...

Bex is a size 2. i'm just sayin'...

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read bingo online allergy 1997 geo tracker tire pressure http://www.celebrex-4.info http://www.credit-cards-27.info bdsm micra nissan Mondetta t-shirts Hotel corvinus vienna taillight wiring location 2002 jeep liberty limited Celexa+drug+and+side+effects Brunette solo dildo sex order tramadol Cricket cellular phones in tulsa http://www.anal-fuck.info levitra http://www.sextoys2.info divorce in nevada http://www.pontiac-sunfire.info Buspar 192 168 1

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home