Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Not Found

Two of my blogger links on the side have dissappeared. I figured Flatman was going soon b/c his posts were far apart and the last post were pictures of a car trip. Jen (Craymerica) just vanished. What happened? Here she was training like crazy and she just removed her page. Maybe someone found her out. If I just vanish and you see "not found" that is what happened to me. I definately need to update the blog links b/c there are so many other blogs that I visit on a daily basis and look for inspiration from.

I've created a bike-o-maniac. My son wants to ride his bike everywhere. It has started to get on my nerves. (the nagging) BUT, I have created running partner #4 who will join running partner #3 ( his sister). I figure on some nights when I just want to knock out a couple miles I can have them bike while I run with running partner #5 in the stroller.

I only ran once last week, BUT I power walked 6x for an hour each time. I need to run more though.

I was trying to make an appointment with an Endocronolgist for my thyroid, but the wait on that is minimum 2 months. So instead I had to change my primary MD to an internist. (basically a doctor's doctor) My primary just wasn't addressing my thyroid at all. I think when my test results come in he looks at a range (lets say its 1.2 - 5.6) and I'm at 1.25 and he says "she's fine, she's in the range" and that's it. Well I don't want to be at the bottom of the range, or at the top. I want to be in the middle. Currently I have the following health issues:

Can NOT lose weight. Only can gain it with good eating and exercise
It's 12:40 and can barely keep my eyes open. I feel like I did when I had Gestational Diabetes.
I only wash my hair once a week. It is so damn dry that I consider a half bottle of conditioner a wash.
My skin is dry.
I'm losing all patience with my kids and husband.
Every morning when I get out of bed I am so stiff that I feel like a 75 year old.

This is NOT right. When I mentioned the above (with the exception of the stiffness b/c that is new) the nurse says "your levels are normal there is nothing I can do" I'm hoping this internist listens more to me and not some test that says I'm in range.

2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Not only have blogs vanished, someone is starting the deleted blogs up again and spamming!

10:11 PM  
Blogger neca said...

Yeah, it's always sad when a good blog goes away - I wrote a very similar post last week!

Switching doctors sounds like it was definitely the right thing to do! What a goober! Hope you find a good one.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home