Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bleck

1. 9.18 (-13)
2. 8.50 (0)
3. 10.23 (+23) two 30 sec walks in mile 3

I'm out of shape. On the start of my run I fell right into stride. I hit my 1st mark at 1:38. (during 1/2 marathon training I usually hit it around 1:47) I hit my second mark at 3:13 which is on schedule. After that everything was a struggle. The humidity is still killing me. It's not that hot here, but after I was finished sweat was pouring out of my body. My diet has sucked this past week b/c of pms. I need to get that in check b/c garbage in equals garbage runs. I shouldn't be struggling this much. I haven't hit the scale b/c of pms bloat and increase of salt intake (potato chips, cookies....you name it) My fuel for the run ( dinner) was baked beans and a hot dog. Very discusting dinner. I'm to lazy (or hate it to much) to go to the grocery store and I've been in a pms funk. I'm hitting the store today to get some lean meats, salads and whole wheat products to get me feeling better.

I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith last night. What a stupid movie. I don't care to much for either actor (though I like Pitt in the Oceans 1 movie, Oceans 2 was very bad) Reading lots of great books too. I have just discovered Lisa Gardner. She is a fantastic writer and it's hard to figure out who did it, until she lets you in on the secret. Another good book for the ladies is "Not Tonight Honey, Wait Until I'm a Size 6" I gave it to someone else to read and can't remember the author, but crack me up. It's great for mom's who have kid's, husband and aren't the perfect woman. (me!)

3 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

At least you ran!

10:17 AM  
Blogger SRR said...

Maybe you could hire a grocery boy to do your shopping?

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Maritime sweaters fun car license plate frames Waterbed health effects Big huge african tits interracial 177-01 2000 grand part pontiac prix license plate frames in europe Personalized youth backpacks Opel air filters surveillance virginia government helicopters

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home