Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rantings

Things that pissed me off today:

people that don't wash their hands after peeing.
people who can't flush the damn toilet. (please!)
waiting at the MD's office.
waiting at the MD's office on the floor b/c there aren't enough chairs.
waiting for one (1) hour and 20 minutes for a doctor. When you leave and tell the nurse that you don't have time to wait for 1 hr 20 minutes she tells you that you are next. Right, sure.

It took me over 3 months to get this appointment and I probably should of waited, but after reading all there was from a Jan and April 2006 newsweek, diabetes literature and a 2005 Reader's Digest I just couldn't take it anymore. Back to the primary and ask for a full blood and blood sugar workup. Ugh.

My walking days are coming to an end. The days are getting shorter and I would rather pound at 3-5 miles in under 1 hour before it gets dark. On the 3 mile runs I can take the two older on bikes and if I haaave to I'll push #3 in the stroller.

Ok that's it for the posting. #3 will wither away and die if he doesn't get some kind of food in him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Triseverance said...

Well my favorite comeback about not washing your hands after peeing is...

Offended: "Didn't your mother teach you to wash your hands after peeing?"

Offender: "Nope, my mother taught me not to pee on my hands."

hehehehe

2:21 PM  
Blogger Triseverance said...

Oh and for the record, I wash my hands. :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Sorry to hear about the appointment - waiting for 80 minutes to be seen is bad!

What time does it get dark now in PA? Over here our days are bright until about 9:30 in the evening, so I was a bit curious.

Good luck with the running!

10:54 PM  
Blogger m said...

Try,

9:30 it's still bright? I wish. No by 9:00 it's dark here. Our neighborhood isn't lighted, sidewalked and the streets are narrow so you risk getting run over by some crazy teenager.

3:51 AM  
Blogger neca said...

That dr experience sounds very frustrating! Hope you are running again soon.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home