Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mom sure is fast

ER when she isn't pushing a 2yr old in a stroller
when she has some cool tunes blasting
when she is back to splits
when one of her kids can't even keep up with her on his bike
when she wants to get home so she doesn't have to listen (over her IPOD) to him bitchin about it.

My splits by mile:
1 10:11
2 09:24
3 11:81

Now lets take out all the stops for the following: (traffic, waiting for slow child and to tell child to quit looking at the fire engine) Because he kept steering into her as he was checking it out.

1 9:30
2 8:50
3 10:00 (ok...I walked for 25 seconds here which I refuse to take out of my time)

Not the most impressive run I have ever had and nowwhere near my normal 26:30 - 28:00 normal winter training runs (well the 26:30 was pretty much on a downhill incline) but it's a start and I know it can be improved upon. (especially since it is one of my hated routes)

Well I got out there did it. I'm going to try to go back to running 3x a week and maybe do the walking on 2 nights if possible.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Hey, you did the hard part - just getting out there. GO! GO! GO!

6:25 PM  
Blogger SRR said...

Hey...no looking at the fire engines? What about the firemen?

7:44 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

You're getting your groove back!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Pressure washer window washing solution ultram and euphoria 199 subaru impreza front seat drexel studio bookcase Travel car insurance Dayton2c ohio2c laptops Cheapest phone fax message machine Overflowing cum Busty asians net What does a percocet capsules look like 1 buying ultram buy tramadol tenuate without a prescripion Seo search engine optimization seo submission submission keyword order ultram qoclick

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home