Saturday, March 29, 2008

I can't see. I am blind. Well, without my glasses. Today I woke up to pink eye. How the hell am I going to do kickboxing without contacts? Fuck.

Spent 3 hours in the ER yesterday with my daughter. It's not a staph infection. It's Erythema Nodosum. Sounds exotic. It's not. It's strep in the legs. It's very ugly. She will be fine in 3-6 weeks.

On a happy note I got a new washer. A front loader. You are suppose to be able to put more clothes in these things. Let's just say I really, really stuffed the top loader at all times. I love my new washer. David and I sit on the laundry room floor and watch it work. The dog hangs out with us too, but I don't think she gets it.

Ok. I have to figure this eye situation out. Crap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I want one of those washers. Maybe someday

9:46 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Good luck w/ the eye & your daughter's legs.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home