Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dog runs

Awesome trail run this morning. Brandy came along with Rocky and Nero. She did remarkably fine. By mile 3 she was tired and I was pulling her more than vice versa. Being a nice dog owner she got to drink my entire bottle of water. I ended at the 4 mile mark (where my car was parked) and my friends went on for another 6. Honestly, I think I could of handled another 6, but it would of been too much for the dog.

It was great seeing a lot of other trail runners out there also. Though not so great for my friend who stopped to pee and 3 teenage boy runners come upon her as she has her pants down. And yes neither I or my other RB warned her. Actually we didn't even think to warn her.

Now I want trail running shoes. I think I need the swim suit more b/c I do that 2x a week vs 1x a week of trail runs.

The picture of me and Brandy didn't come out so I leave you with a picture that makes me smile. Who can't laugh at David Puddy and the 8-ball jacket? Crack me up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Nice of you to let your dog have your water. That's great that she hung on for 3 miles!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home