Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Forgot to shave

t0o lazy is more like it. My running partner has bailed on me this week. My plan was to do the gym instead of pavement runs. When I realized my legs were on the woolly side I came to the conclusion that I could either run in the morning and not shave or shave and fight the crowds at the Y in the evening. I ran in the morning. Then while on my runner's high I shaved my legs. SOooo I could actually work out at the gym tonight also. Could. I doubt would.

The run wasn't bad. I'm so over timing my runs, taking splits etc. I didn't even have my ironman watch on. I did have my Ipod which gave out in the first 30 seconds of the run. I breathe heavy in the beginning and not much near the end. Yep...pretty boring.

2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Hahaha - You got me at "woolly".

9:17 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Sorry to hear about your partner bailing on ya. But way to go ahead AND shave after your run.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home