Thursday, February 14, 2008

quickie

note:(YO Jennifer, the girl who only drinks decaf, wth? What am I going to do if I can't read about your cold weather training, your lentil, your awesome hubby. If you stop by, can I be invited? m_mauk1@yahoo.com)

Ran this morning with #2, #6 and their dogs. Awesome run for some reason. I'm trying to figure out why. Was it the salad last night, the two thin mint cookies, the writer's strike is over, only coffee before run, financial planning for bills was worked on/setttled last night? What was it? Maybe it was b/c we ran a whole different route that I haven't run in years. I don't know. I felt great. I'm getting used to talking on my runs. You/I can't run as fast when I'm chatting. Pace has probably slowed. (no longer look at watch, since #2 and #6 wear pc's on their wrists) There was a LOT of ice (and goose poop) on the trails. Sorry to say there were places we HAD to walk, but that's ok.

Brandy. Not looking good at all. I'm second guessing the surgery. The $1,889.97 surgery to be exact. Could she have passed the yarn, thread and nylon band? I honestly don't know. Money is so tight and we really don't have $1,889.97. And now we definately don't have it anymore. The poor thing looks so miserable. Vomited drool this morning. She just walks from room to room looking so sad. I miss the old Brandy. Yes, I miss opening up her mouth and pulling out plastic toys, Thomas the Tank Engine stop signs and Mr. Sir Topan Hat. I miss looking at her bowel movements and exclaming "what the hell is that?!" Did I just write that?

Yep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Yes you certainly did write that. I love it when the stars/planets align & a run feels great. But try not to over-analyze it cause you could try to duplicate the same efforts next time,& the run ends up being crappy. Then you're left wondering,wth?

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home